Golden Lily Hand Cream Trio
- Did you know Camelina sativa oil is one of nature’s richest sources of omega 3 and omega 6 oils and lily is chosen for its antioxidant properties.
- Supercharged with oils of jojoba and macadamia, known for their rich, moisturising benefits.
- Hand creams share the invigorating signature fragrance with nine essential oils and notes of bergamot, sweet orange and earthy vetiver.
- Sustainable Kraft paper tubes use 33% less plastic than regular plastic tubes. Cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
- Part of the William Morris At Home collection which honours the beliefs and vision of William Morris with useful, beautiful, and reusable, lifestyle products.
3x 30ml Hand Cream
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Camelina Sativa (Gold of Pleasure) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Copaifera Reticulata Balsam Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Cupressus Funebris (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Piper Nigrum Fruit (Black Pepper) Oil Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.